Thursday 22 February 2018

A PICTURE SPEAKS THOUSAND WORDS

                                               


A PICTURE SPEAKS THOUSAND WORDS

Photography is an art. I have seen these passionate photographers struggling to get one glimpse, angle etc for a perfect picture. I have observed their patience of waiting for long hours at a spot to get it.

In my house, we have painters, architects, interior designers, fine arts guys so on. Probably that’s why i can feel the passion, pain and thrust of an artist. I personally love a black & white picture. I think  it has the capacity to enhance the feeling behind that face or a picture.


When it comes to resorts, the people in general always fear of made up images of any resorts. They seldom get disappointed as they arrive. Over phone people ask, Hope Photos are not made up? The resort actually looks as beautiful as it is appearing in the images? This is the reason I try to keep images of all our resorts genuine and authentic. My guests are appreciating too.


Every picture has memories and stories I guess.” A picture speaks a thousand words” is so true. Do you feel the same? If yes, send me B/W pictures of your choice on manjushreesoman@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment